27 February 2011

Handmade for Christchurch

Like a lot of fortunate people not directly affected by the Christchurch earthquake I have been feeling a bit helpless and wanting to help in some way. Well some very clever crafters are way ahead of me and have organised Handmade for Christchurch.......


Click here to go to the facebook page for all the details

You can donate a handmade item and it will be auctioned on Trade Me with all the profits going to the Salvation Army and Woman's Refuge. I have donated a Sally Anne doll....

Hopefully she will raise lots of money for such a worthy cause.

So if you have crafty friends and family please let them know about Handmade for Christchurch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!