21 July 2011

Handmade birthday present

Yes I am still here - I thought I should take a wee break from crafting and concentrate on cleaning my house....BORING! I had withdraw symptoms after day one and the craft kept creeping into my day.

I am trying to finish old projects and getting all my items photographed and listed - more about that tomorrow.

Here is a bit of craftiness I snuck in for a very good cause....Miss Harriet's first birthday....
A wee cuddly doll and a cupcake card!
It is so nice to be able to make a present and make it that wee bit special. I loved making the card, I used to do a lot of papercraft and scrapbooking and I remembered how much fun it was to cut up little bits of paper and make a mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!