16 October 2011

Christmas orders closing soon.....

I know I know you have barely begun to think about Christmas and here am I closing off orders for Christmas decorations!


I have an excuse though as I will be popping out baby number 2 at the end of November and I might be a wee bit busy not to mention sleep deprived to be making decorations. Or if I get a 'sleeper' this time I will keep them listed.

Last orders for all the felt Xmas decorations will be 1st November on both the Felt and Etsy sites.

This excludes the pdf patterns as I am sure I can manage to squeeze in some emails!

I am hurriedly stitching (with care and attention of course!) to stock pile the popular ones like the gingerbread men so get in quick!

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Hope all is going well and you are managing some rest time. Just letting you know, if you have time, I would still like to order a Christmas gingerbread house from you. Don't worry if things get to much, I totally understand. But if its Ok, then you'll just need to let me know how I can pay you etc.
    take care - and go the All Blacks! Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!