15 January 2012

Belated resolutions

I had wonderful plans for my blog in 2012. I thought it would be a great idea to do one creative thing a day and blog about it. Very ambitous considering I am lucky to get breakfast by lunchtime!

Clearly I have missed the first 15 days of the year so I am rethinking my plans.

Anyway while Missy Moo is sleeping...


I thought I would share with you my creative project for today.....

Sandcastles!

Very artistic I thought and it took Oliver about 10 seconds to destroy my creation...


Stay tuned for what enthralling creative project I can come up with tomorrow or the next day depending how many meltdowns happen tomorrow!

P.S I am working on more cute patterns but it may be a while before they are ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!