10 January 2013

2013...another year of crafty blogging

Happy New Year!

I hope you have all had a fun and festive holiday season.

We spent a week in the very sunny Sunshine Coast of Australia over Christmas and a another week at home recovering.
 
Here is a pic of me and the kids.....hubby took the photo.

It was very hot and humid there (as you can tell by my shiny face!) and the kids were a bit sick and cranky most of the time but other than that we had a lovely time!

Here is Missy Moo with her Xmas hat on...

But now seriously it is time to consider 2013...
... my aim for the year is to get a little more organised with my crafting and blogging.
I bought myself this super sweet Owl diary...as I figured something this cute must be conducive to organisation!

I want to be more consistent with my blogging (fingers crossed!) with a few regular posts including 'What I am stitching now', 'Op Shop finds' and of course tutorials.

I hope to share with you more of the creative projects I am doing around the house....decorating my son's bedroom, making over the cubby house, painting the outside of the house, gardening projects and just little bits of day-to-day creative stuff that I hope you will find useful or inspiring.

This year I want to dabble in some giant cross stitch and keep plaiyng with Hama beads and I have lots of Easter ideas that I will start blogging about soon.

I love your comments and feedback so if there is anything you would like to see a blog post about or tutorial ideas please let me know.

Let the blogging begin!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 2013 to you, also :o) Glad you had a nice time over in Australia! We are coming home to NZ on holiday in March so I am very much looking forward to it (let's hope the weather is still nice and summery!) Can't wait to see all the new and interesting things you blog about this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March should be a lovely time to visit. It is normally sunny and warm but not too hot like it is right now! Peak tourist season will have passed by then so there will be far less traffic and people which makes a more relaxing holiday. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!