20 January 2013

I love Ondori books!

About a year ago I stumbled upon my first vintage Ondori Japanese craft book and it has been a full on love affair ever since.

I especially love the cross stitch and embroidery books from the 70s and 80s, I am always searching high and low at op shops, garage sales and online to find one.

Here are a few of my recent finds.....


featuring these adorable designs....

.....they will make great hama bead patterns.

And this embroidery book which I haven't seen before....
........everything in it is so inspiring and cute and kitschy!

 
And another embroidery one.....
 
.......with lots quirky figures and plenty of mushrooms!


Then I found these two Doll making Ondori books which have the most adorable dolls in them...
 
 I love their facial expressions.....
 
......they are just all too cute!

But because I have far too many other projects (and perhaps not enough patience!) I have listed the Doll making books in my Retro Crafty Girl Etsy store so that a very clever and patient crafter can have fun making them.

The first three books I am keeping all to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!