17 June 2015

Dolls house makeover: The kitchen

So the dolls house makeover is finally complete...well there is always room for more but at a certain point you have to stop so your poor children actually get to play with it before they are teenagers!

I thought it would be easier to show one room per blog post and today it's the kitchen.....

I started with a bit of a cactus theme in the kitchen and papered the walls with some fun digital papers from Light Breeze Boutique on Etsy. The amazing bird feature rug is actually a decorative paper that came in a Mollie Makes magazine. Fridge, units, stove, dining table, white chairs and tiny food items are from Lundby.

Kitchen sink, pots, plate and boy are from Lundby. Giant bread on the table and retro clock over the sink are vintage finds from the local market. The stunning weaving on the wall is made by me using a tiny loom made by The Creative Muster . I will post a tutorial soon on how you can make your own.
 Plastic greenery in the window box is courtesy of the local $2 shop!


Next up is the bathroom...


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!